Resources for Finding Logo Design Work
- http://www.48hourslogo.com/register.php – If you want a fun way to find great logo design projects during your downtime, consider designing a few logos for 48hourslogo. Each company seeking to have a logo created will set a contest prize. You will then compete with other designers. The winning designer wins the prize and can receive their payment via PayPal. This is a fun way to find extra work as a logo designer.
- http://www.logodesignguru.com – LogoDesignGuru is a great way for logo designers to get work. Employers post projects and logo designers can submit examples in hopes of winning the prize.
- http://www.logodesignworks.com/logo-design-jobs.htm – Logo designers can submit samples of their work to start getting logo design positions. This can be a lot easier than competing with other designers for jobs and trying to attract clientele. It is definitely worth checking out their opportunities.
- http://logotournament.com – This site allows logo designers to actively compete head to head with other designers. This is a great place to find work as a logo designer and to build and establish a clientele.
- http://60minutelogo.com/second_level/employment.html – 60 Minute Logo is all about speed. If you are a talented and quick logo designer, consider turning to this company for some great employment opportunities. For fun and interesting work, contact this company today to see if any opportunities are available.